Roof mounted multifunctional extract fans for large airflows
Roof mounted multifunctional extract fans with robust structures for extraction operations with large airflows.
• Support base in painted galvanized steel sheet.
• Cast aluminium orientable rotors.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Cap in painted galvanized steel sheet, with natural air outlet.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection. 1 or 2 speeds depending on the model.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Quality C4H surface finish.
• ATEX and 2 speed motors.
• Total stainless steel construction.
• Hot dip galvanized steel construction.
• Marine motors for naval applications, certified for essential service according to different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).
• CE, NEMA, UL, CSA motors.
• C5M surface finish quality.