Roof-mounted multifunctional extract fans for large airflows
Roof-mounted multifunctional extract fans with robust structures for extraction operations with large airflows.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel support base.
- Cast aluminium orientable impellers.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel rain cover. with natural air outlet.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings. IP55 protection and with 1 or 2 speeds. depending on model.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Operating temperature: -25ºC + 50ºC.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- C4H quality surface finish.
- ATEX and 2-speed motors.
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Made of hot dip galvanised steel.
- Marine motors for naval applications. certified for essential service in accordance with different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).
- CE. NEMA. UL. CSA motors.
- C5M quality surface finish.