Roof mounted axial extractor fans with vertical air outlets, ATEX certification and optional Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc and Ex tb marking
ATEX certified roof mounted axial extractor fans with vertical air outlets. with CEE ExII2G Ex e explosion proof, CEE ExII2G Ex d, Ex tc, or Ex tb non-sparking motor for working in explosive atmospheres containing dust or gas.
• Support base in galvanized steel sheet and anti-corrosive treatment.
• Adjustable cast aluminum impeller.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Non-return damper in aluminum sheet to prevent the entry of water when the fan is not running.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Class F motors with ATEX certified ball bearings, Ex e increased safety, Ex d, Ex tb or Ex tc flameproof.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive with ATEX paint, free of iron components, in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Total stainless steel construction.
• Hot dip galvanized steel construction.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Ex d explosion proof single-phase motors.