Roof-mounted axial extract fans with vertical air outlets
Roof-mounted axial extract fans with vertical air outlet. designed for extracting large air volumes in industrial or similar premises.
- Galvanised sheet steel support base with anti-corrosive treatment.
- Cast aluminium orientable impellers.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- Anti-return hatch in aluminium sheet metal to prevent the entry of water when the fan is not operating.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Three-phase 230/400 V‐50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V‐50 Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC+ 40ºC.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Extract fans with 2-speed motors
- 2 and 8-pole fans depending on diameter.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Made of hot dip galvanised steel.