High pressure tubular axial extract fans
High pressure, extremely robust tubular axial fans, specially designed for mining installations or in applications with large load losses.
• Large thickness tubular sheet steel casing.
• Motor support welded to the casing.
• High aerodynamic performance guidelines for pressure gain.
• Optimal surface protection by high quality steel.
• High performance, cast aluminium impeller.
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• Electrical connection in external terminal box.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -20 ºC +70 ºC.
• High protection anti-corrosive steel, special primer and high quality paint for corrosive atmospheres.
• IP55 standard motors, ATEX and 2 speed motors.
• Total stainless steel construction.
• Hot dip galvanized steel construction.