Air purifying units with UVc germicidal chamber in line for ducts and different stages of filtration
• Built-in UVc germicidal chamber.
• Acoustic casing covered with sound absorbing material.
• Standardised inlet and outlet flanges allowing for easy installation in ducts.
• F7 + F9 filters.
• Easy access inspection and cleaning hatch.
• Galvanized steel sheet casing.
• Backward curved impellers, except for models 125 and 150 which have multi-bladed impellers. Supplied with four support feet for easy mounting.
• Access doors to facilitate maintenance and cleaning.
• External rotor motors with built-in thermal protector, class F, with ball bearings, IP54 protection.
• Single-phase 230 V 50/60 Hz adjustable.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: +50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Other filtration stages: G4 + F6 or F6 + F8.
• Automatic control system.