Low noise in-line duct extractor fans mounted inside a 40 mm phonoabsorbent acoustic insulated casing
• Acoustic casing covered with sound absorbing material.
• All models equipped with a backward curved impeller
• Standardised inlet and outlet flanges allowing for easy installation in ducts.
• Fitted with a folding inspection hatch.
• Support feet integrated into the box which facilitates its assembly.
• Linear airflow direction.
• Adjustable speed via a built-in 10 kΩ potentiometer MTP010, or an external 0-10V signal.
• Single-phase 200-240V 50/60 Hz, IP54 protection. Except SVE/PLUS/EW-400/H model, 200-277 V 50/60 Hz. IP55 protection.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: ‐25 ºC to +60 ºC. Except model SVE/PLUS/EW‐200/H, ‐25 ºC to +45 ºC.
• EC Technology external rotor motors with high efficiency and built-in variable speed drive controlled by 0‐10 V signal.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.