400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h centrifugal extractor fans with backward curved impeller
Extremely robust 400 ºC/2h medium pressure single inlet centrifugal extractor fans with backward curved blades for immersed operation in fire risk zones.
• Sheet steel casing.
• Backward curved impeller in very robust sheet steel, with anti-heat paint.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certificate no.: 0370-CPR- 0384.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 continuous operation -20 ºC +120 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h and 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.