400 ºC/2h extraction units and centrifugal extractor fans with backward curved impellers fitted with electronically adjustable, high efficiency, asynchronous IE3 motors
400 ºC/2h centrifugal, single inlet extractor fans for outdoor operation in fire risk zones, with extreme robustness, fitted with a backward curved impeller and an electronically adjustable, high efficiency IEC asynchronous motor.
• Sheet steel casing.
• Backward curved impeller in very robust sheet steel, with anti-heat paint.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3.
• New high efficiency AC asynchronous motors (IE3).
• Fitted with durable ball bearings. IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC+ 250 ºC continuous service. S2 300 ºC/2h and 400 ºC/2h service.
Electronic speed drive:
• Adjustable speed by 0-10V signal or PI automatic control integrated in the inverter.
• Highly configurable electronic drive with 2 analog inputs, 2 digital inputs, 1 relay output and 1 analog or digital output to select.
• Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
• Electronic drive for easy installation outside the work area. Thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted on control panels minimizing connections.
• Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with EMC directive 2014/30/EU.
• Available with single-phase 220-240V 50/60 Hz input up to 3CV (Type VSD1 / A-RFM) or three-phase 380-415V 50/60 Hz (Type VSD3 / A-RFT). IP20 standard protection. IP66 protection up to 10CV on request.
• Working temperature (VSD): -25ºC + 50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.