400ºC/2h and 300ºC/2h-rated dynamic discharge systems with motorised opening function, fitted with roof-mounted extract fan, for smoke extraction in the event of fire
Dynamic exhaust systems with roof-mounted extract fans and motorised opening function. Specially designed for the fast. effective extraction of harmful smoke and gases in the event of fire. Suitable for installation in industrial or commercial buildings. Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3. with F-400 and F-300 certificate. The rapid smoke extraction permits the efficient intervention of fire fighters. fast evacuation of people and prevents new sources of fire and greater structural damage to the building. Can also be used for environmental ventilation in the buildings in which they are installed.
- An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
- Equipment structure made of corrosionproof galvanised sheet steel.
- Water-tight design to prevent the entry of water.
- Heat insulation of 60 mm to prevent hot air loss in the winter.
- Adaptable skirting for correct. easy installation on the roof.
- Maintenance switch fitted with NA/NC auxiliary contact to control equipment disconnection.
- Roof-mounted extract fans with F-400 No. 0370-CPR-1827 and F-300 No. 0370-CPR-0973 certification.
- Tubular casing in sheet steel with polyester resin anti-corrosive treatment.
- Cast aluminium orientable impellers.
- Motorised opening arms. with encapsulated IP-65 mechanism.
- 230V AC 50Hz power supply.
- Reinforced. guaranteed system with more than 10.000 operations at maximum load.
- Maximum load 1000 Nw.
- Automatic opening via external control system signal (fire station. smoke detector...). Control systems not included in the supply.
- Limit switch to signal the hatch position.
- Class H motors. S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or higher than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 3kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 3kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -25ºC +40ºC continuous service. also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50ºC. S2 operation. 300ºC/2h. 400ºC/2h.
- Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.
- Polyester resin corrosion-proof paint finish.
- Motorised opening arms with supply voltage of 24V. DC