400°C/2h and 300°C/2h rated dynamic discharge system with motorised opening function, fitted with roof mounted extractor, for smoke exhaust in the event of fire
Dynamic discharge systems with roof-mounted extract fans and motorised opening function. Specially designed for the fast, effective exhaust of harmful smoke and gases in the event of fire. Suitable for installation in industrial or commercial buildings. Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with F-400 and F-300 certificate. The rapid smoke extract permits the efficient intervention of fire fighters, fast evacuation of people and prevents new sources of fire and greater structural damage to the building. Can also be used for ambient ventilation in the buildings in which it is installed.
• An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
• Equipment structure made of anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.
• Designed to ensure watertightness.
• 60 mm thermal insulation to avoid hot air losses in winter.
• Adaptable skirting for correct, easy installation on the roof.
• Maintenance switch fitted with NA/NC auxiliary contact to control equipment disconnection.
• Roof mounted extract fans with F-400 certificate no. 0370-CPR-1827 and F-300 certificate no. 0370-CPR-0973.
• Tubular casing in sheet steel with polyester resin anti-corrosive treatment.
• Cast aluminium orientable rotors.
• Motorised opening arms, with encapsulated IP65 mechanism.
• Supply voltage at 230V AC 50Hz.
• System reinforced and guaranteed with more than 10,000 operations at maximum load.
• Maximum load 1000 N.
• Automatic opening by external signal from the control system (fire control panel, smoke detector ...) Control systems not included in the supply.
• Limit switch to signal the hatch position.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -25 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Polyester resin anti-corrosive paint finish.
• Motorised opening arms with supply voltage of 24 V DC.