400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h long range unidirectional or reversible jet fans
300 ºC/2h and 400 ºC/2h long range unidirectional or reversible jet fans with a circular design (THT/IMP-C), octogonal design (THT/IMP-L) or octogonal painted design (THT/IMP-O).
• Unidirectional or reversible fan assembly consisting of fan, silencers, deflectors and supports, approved for smoke evacuation, according to EN 12101-3, with certification Nº: 0370-CPR-1363 (F400) and 0370-CPR-0822 (F300 ).
• Adjustable rotors made of cast aluminium and designed to produce great thrusts.
• Protection grid against contacts according to the UNE-EN ISO 12499 standard in unidirectional models.
• Deflector for increased air reach, on the outlet side. Reversible models are equipped with deflectors on both sides.
• High attenuation silencers with thermal and acoustic insulation.
• IAT series safety switch built into the fan (THT/IMP-L and THT/IMP-O) or on request (THT/IMP-C).
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller or 100% reversible.
• THT/IMP-C: Painted sheet steel circular casing.
• THT/IMP-L: Galvanized sheet steel casing.
• THT/IMP-O: Painted sheet metal casing.
• THT/IMP-LS: Casing of reduced length, in galvanized sheet steel.
• Class H motors for continuous use S1 and emergency use S2. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 2 speeds.
• Three-phase 400V 50 Hz DAHLANDER.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment (THT/IMP-C, THT/IMP-O) or anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet (THT/IMP-L).
• Thrust performance other than those indicated.