400ºC/2h and 300ºC/2h tubular axial extractor fans with short casing
- Tubular sheet steel casing.
- Variable angle rotors made of cast aluminium.
- Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3. With certifications no.: 0370- CPR-0305 (F-400) and 0370 CPR-0973 (F-300).
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings. IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds. depending on model.
- IE2 or IE3 efficiency motors depending on model. except 2 speed and 8 poles.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz (up to 3kW) and 400/690V‐50Hz (powers higher than 3kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 continuous operation -20ºC +40ºC. S2 operation 300ºC/2h. 400ºC/2h. Also suitable for hot climates with temperatures up to 50ºC. S2 operation 300ºC/2h. 400ºC/2h.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- THT/CL: tubular axial fans with long casing fitted with an inspection hatch.
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
- Rotors 100% reversible.