400°C/2h and 300°C/2h tubular axial extract fans with short casings
Tubular axial extract fans with short casing for immersed operation in fire risk zones.
- Tubular sheet steel casing.
- Variable angle rotors made of cast aluminium.
- Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3. With certifications no.: 0370-CPR-0305 (F-400) and 0370-CPR-0973 (F-300).
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz. (up to 3kW) and 400/690 V-50 Hz. (powers higher than 3kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20°C +40°C continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50°C. S2 operation, 300°C/2h, 400°C/2h.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190°C, previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- THT/CL: tubular axial fans with long casings, fitted with inspection hatches.
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
- 100% reversible impellers.