400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h roof mounted axial extract fans with vertical air outlets
Roof mounted axial extract fans with vertical air outlets, for immersed operation in fire risk zones, designed for smoke extraction in industrial or similar buildings.
• Support base in galvanized steel sheet and anti-corrosive treatment.
• Adjustable cast aluminum impeller.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Non-return damper in aluminum sheet to prevent the entry of water when the fan is not running.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certifications no.: 0370‐CPR‐0305 (F400) and 0370‐CPR‐0973 (F300).
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Multi-voltage motor, special design valid for: 220/380V 60 Hz, 254/440 V 60 Hz, 265/460V 60 Hz, 277/480V 60 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• 2 and 8 pole fans according to diameter.