TUNEL JET FAN
Jet fans specially designed for tunnel ventilation. 400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h certificates, depending on model
Long-range jet fans, specially designed for tunnel ventilation and for smoke evacuations in the event of fire 400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h, based on model.
Extremely robust unidirectional jet fan with cast aluminium impeller for medium thrusts. 400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h certificates.
• Large thickness tubular sheet steel casing.
• Motor support welded to the casing.
• Aerodynamic inlet and discharge cone.
• Optimal surface protection by high quality steel.
• One way rotor made of cast aluminium.
• Tubular silencer coupled to both ends that provides high thermal and acoustic insulation.
• Support base specially designed to support the entire set. From the 560 mm diameter it incorporates anti-vibration springs.
• Electrical connection in external terminal box.
• E90 cable with metal protection.
• Support feet or support bench depending on the model included in the set.
• Anti-vibration dampers.
• Security anchor included.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certificate no.: 0370-CPR-0305.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 400/690V 50 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• High protection anti-corrosive steel, special primer and high quality paint for corrosive atmospheres.
• IP55 standard motors, ATEX and 2 speed motors.
• Total stainless steel construction.
• Hot dip galvanized steel construction.