Air purifying units with photocatális-based technology
Filtration, disinfection and air purification units with photocatalysis technology, especially designed for disinfecting and cleaning indoor air and nearby surfaces.
• Aluminium profile structure.
• Covers with acoustic casing of 25 mm of high quality insulation, in pre-lacquered sheet.
• Backward curved impeller.
• Built-in photocatalyst device with negative and positive ionisation.
• Filtration stages: F7+F9.
• Inspection cover for filter maintenance and replacement.
• Effective for up to 40 linear metres of ducting.
• Glands for cable entry.
• IE3 efficiency motors.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +60 ºC.
• Aluminium profile and prefinished sheet, with 25 mm thick double-wall thermal and acoustic insulation panels.
• Circular outlet.