Wall-mounted axial fans fitted with asynchronous, high-efficiency, electronically-adjustable IE3 motors
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- The PL version rotors are made of fibreglass-reinforced polyamide-6 and the AL version ones of cast aluminium.
- Wall-mounted ring in sheet steel with a single flange.
- New high-efficiency asynchronous AC motors (IE3).
- Fitted with durable ball bearings. IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400 V‐50 Hz. (up to 4kW) and 400/690 V‐50 Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Fan operating temperature: -25ºC +60ºC.
Electronic variable speed drive:
- Adjustable speed by 0-10 V signal or automatic PI control built into variable speed drive.
- Electronic variable speed drive highly configurable with 2 analogue inputs. 2 digital outputs. 1 relay output and a choice of 1 analogue or 1 digital output.
- Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
- Electronic variable speed drive easy to install outside the operating zone thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted in control blocks. thus minimising connections.
- Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with the EMC 2014/30/EU directive.
- Available with single-phase 220-240 V 50/60 Hz up to 3HP (VSD1/A-RFM type) or three-phase 380-415 V 50/60 Hz (VSD3/A-RFT type) inputs. Standard IP20 protection. IP66 protection up to 10HP on request.
- VSD operating temperature: -25ºC +50ºC.
- Anti-corrosive finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
- Rotors 100% reversible.