Soluzioni Di Ventilazione
Est. Atmosfere esplosive ATEX
Roof-mounted axial extractor fans with vertical air outlets. ATEX Certification and optional Ex e. Ex d. Ex tc and Ex tb marking
ATEX-certified roof-mounted axial extractor fans with vertical air outlets. with CEE ExII2G Ex e explosion proof. CEE ExII2G Ex d. Ex tc. or Ex tb non-sparking motor for working in explosive atmospheres containing dust or gas.
- Galvanised sheet steel support base with corrosion-proof treatment.
- Cast aluminium orientable rotors.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- Anti-return hatch in aluminium sheet metal to prevent the entry of water when the fan is not operating.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- ATEX-certified. Ex e explosion-proof. Ex d. Ex tc or Ex tb non-sparking class F motors with ball bearings.
- Three-phase 230/400V‐50Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V‐50Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20ºC +40ºC.
- ATEX corrosion-proof. with non-ferric paint finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Made of hot-dip galvanised steel.
- Motors with built-in PTC.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Extractor fans with 2-speed motors.
- Single-phase. Ex d non-sparking motors.