Rozwiązania Dla Wentylacji
400ºC/2h centrifugal roof-mounted extractor fans with horizontal or vertical air outlets. fitted with E.C. Technology motors
400ºC/2h centrifugal roof-mounted extractor fans. with vertical air outlet and aluminium rain cap. fitted with a E.C. Technology motor.
- Galvanised sheet steel support base.
- Impeller with reaction blades made of galvanised sheet steel.
- Bird control grille.
- Aluminium rain cap.
- New high-efficiency (IE4) synchronous EC motors. Fitted with high intensity neodymium magnets.
- High reliability sensorless control. no maintenance required.
- Fitted with durable ball bearings.
- IP55 protection.
- Fan operating temperature: -25ºC +60ºC.
Electronic variable speed drive:
- Adjustable speed by 0-10 V signal or automatic PI control built into variable speed drive.
- Electronic variable speed drive highly configurable with 2 analogue inputs. 2 digital outputs. 1 relay output and a choice of 1 analogue or 1 digital output.
- Possibility of connection to MODBUS and CAN Open field buses.
- Electronic variable speed drive easy to install outside the operating zone thanks to its DIN rail it can be mounted in control blocks. thus minimising connections.
- Supplied pre-wired with shielded cable in accordance with the EMC 2014/30/EU directive.
- Available with single-phase 220-240 V 50/60 Hz (VSD1/B type) or three-phase 380-415 V 50/60 Hz (VSD3/B type) inputs. Standard IP20 protection. IP66 protection on request.
- VSD operating temperature: -25ºC +50ºC.
- Anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.