Rozwiązania Dla Wentylacji
Multi-purpose roof-mounted extractor fans for large airflow with ATEX certification and optional Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc and Ex tb marking
Extremely robust. multi-purpose roof-mounted extractor fans for large airflow. with ATEX Certification and CEE ExII2G Ex e explosion-proof. CEE ExII2G Ex d. Ex tc. or Ex tb non-sparking motor for working in explosive atmospheres containing dust or gas.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel support base.
- Cast aluminium orientable rotors.
- Anti-contact protective grille pursuant to standard UNE‐EN ISO 12499.
- Painted. galvanised sheet steel rain cap. with natural air outlet.
- ATEX-certified. Ex e explosion-proof. Ex d. Ex tc or Ex tb non-sparking class F motors with ball bearings.
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz and three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4 kW).
- Operating temperature: -20ºC +40ºC.
- ATEX corrosion-proof. with nonferric paint finish of polyester resin polymerised at 190ºC. previously degreased with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Made of hot-dip galvanised steel.
- Motors with built-in PTC.
- Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
- ATEX construction for different categories.
- Extractor fans with 2-speed motors.
- Single-phase. Ex d non-sparking motors.