Mobile air purifying units with photocatalysis-based technology
Mobile air purification units with technology based on photocatalysis, designed for disinfecting and purifying indoor air and surfaces in any type of high occupancy premise.
• 40 mm aluminium profile structure.
• Wheel kit.
• Plug & Play system with integrated control.
• Adjustable filter change alarm.
• Covers with a high quality, 25 mm thick acoustic casing made of prefinished sheet.
• Backward curved impeller.
• Washable pre-filter.
• Built-in photocatalyst device with negative ionisation.
• Additional filtration stages: F7 + HEPA H14.
• Inspection cover for filter maintenance and replacement.
• High efficiency EC Technology motors, outer rotor adjustable via 0-10 V signal.
• Single-phase 200-240 V 50/60 Hz and three-phase 380-480 V 50/60 Hz.
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Structure of anodised aluminium profiles and pre-lacquered sheet metal with 25 mm thermal and acoustic insulation panels.
• Particulate matter sensor for automatic control SI-PM2.5+VOC or SI-CO2+VOC.