Roof mounted centrifugal extractor fans with horizontal air outlet, ATEX Certification and possibility of Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc and Ex tb marking
Centrifugal roof fans, with horizontal air outlet and aluminum hood. ATEX certification with increased safety ExII2G Ex e motor, explosion proof ExII2G Ex d, ExII2D Ex tb or ExII3D Ex tc to work in explosive gas or dust atmospheres.
• ATEX support base with copper suction mouth according to EN-14986 standard.
• Backward curved impeller.
• Bird protection grid.
• Aluminum rain cover.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25 ºC +80 ºC.
• Class F motors with ATEX certified ball bearings, Ex e increased safety, Ex d flameproof, Ex tb or Ex tc.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet and aluminum.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Ex d explosion proof single-phase motors.