400 ºC/2h and 300 ºC/2h extractor fan units with interchangeable covers
400 ºC/2h extractor fan units with acoustically insulated boxes and sandwich type panel. For immersed operation in fire risk zones.
• Galvanised sheet steel structure with thermal insulation and acoustic insulation
• Backward curved impeller made of sheet steel.
• Interchangeable covers to supply air on either side.
• Supplied with a rectangular drive as standard, with the TAC accessory, the drive can be converted to a circular one.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certificate no.: 0370-CPR-0398.
• Linear airflow direction.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Special execution for vertical work.