Extraction units 400 ºC/2h to work outside the fire risk zone, driven by transmission with a backward curved impeller
Belt driven 400 °C/2h extractor fan units with backward curved blades impeller fitted with electric motors and a standardised set of pulleys, belts and protectors in accordance with standard ISO-13857.
• Sheet steel casing.
• Backward curved impeller made of sheet steel.
• Approved in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with certificate no.: 0370-CPR-1578.
• Standardised set of pulleys, belts and protectors in accordance with standard ISO-13857.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0,75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +150 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.
• Special windings for different voltages.