Medium pressure centrifugal extractor fans fitted with forward curved impeller made of AISI-304 stainless steel
Medium pressure, single inlet, centrifugal extractor fans with casing and impeller in stainless steel sheet for working in chemical, aggressive or marine environments.
• Housing and impeller with forward curved blades made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection except single-phase models with IP54 protection.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0,75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Single-phase 230V 50 Hz and three-phase 230/400V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +120 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in stainless steel.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Constructed with marine service motors.
• Marine motors for naval applications, certified for essential service according to different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).
• CE, NEMA, UL, CSA motors.
• AISI-316 stainless steel sheet construction.