Forked tubular axial fans with motors outside the airflow
Bifurcated tubular fans for transferring air up to 150 ºC in continuous operation and up to 200 ºC in sporadic mode.
• Sheet steel long casing.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• Airflow direction from impeller to motor.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0,75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25ºC +150 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Stainless steel casing.
• Hot dip galvanised finish.
• Special windings for different voltages and motors with PTC thermistors.