Extremely robust tubular axial duct extractor fans for marine and naval applications
Tubular axial extractor duct fans for operation in marine environments, fitted with marine service motors.
• Extremely robust hot dip galvanised sheet steel tubular casing to intercalate in between ducts.
• Cast aluminium impellers.
• With inspection hatch.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Class F marine service motor with ball bearings and IP55 protection. Compliant with the non-essential naval service classification.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Hot dip galvanized anti-corrosive.
• Stainless steel construction.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Marine motors for naval applications, certified for essential service according to different classification entities (BV. DNV. LR).