Multi purpose roof mounted extractor fans for large airflow with ATEX certification and optional Ex e, Ex d, Ex tc and Ex tb marking
ATEX certified, extremely robust, multi-purpose roof-mounted axial extract fans for large flow rates, with increased safety ExII2G Ex e, non-sparking ExII2G Ex d, ExII2D Ex tb or ExII3D Ex tc motors for working in explosive atmospheres containing dust or gas.
• Support base in painted galvanized steel sheet.
• Adjustable cast aluminum impeller.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Cap in painted galvanized steel sheet, with natural air outlet.
• Class F motors with ATEX certified ball bearings, Ex e increased safety, Ex d flameproof, Ex tb or Ex tc.
• Single-phase 230 V 50 Hz and three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive with ATEX paint, free of iron components, in polyester resin polymerized at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnological treatment.
• Total stainless steel construction.
• Hot dip galvanized steel construction.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• Ex d explosion proof single-phase motors.