Pressurisation equipment for lobbies, compliant with DM 30/11/1983 and designed according to the European standard EN 12101-6
The PRESSKIT equipment is comprised of one or more fans. In the event of a fire, they are activated to exert an overpressure of 50 Pa in safe areas and to prevent the entry of smoke in the evacuation routes for people.
• Self-regulation of pressure throughout the lobby.
• EC brushless fans 24 V DC with a maximum flow of 2100 m3/H.
• Maintain an overpressure of 50 Pa in hallways.
• S models: simplified regulation of the ventilation unit by means of a pressure probe with incorporated PID signal regulator.
• P models: PLC control with multiple inputs, outputs, alarms and fan regulation through PID signal.
• Power panel with autonomy of more than 2 hours using 18Ah batteries.
• Easy connection of equipment.
• Quick configuration and adjustment of all parameters through LCD screen and keyboard.
• MANUAL system activation button.
• Real time visualization of the pressure of the safe zone and the status of the equipment.
• Control panel of the system by means of a PLC of reduced size and easy installation. 230 VAC power.
• Open door detection digital input.
• Digital outputs indicating activated fire alarm. By visual and acoustic indicator in intermittent mode with configurable times.
• Configurable connection delay times in the event of fire alarm detection and open fire doors.
• Visualization of pressure in Pa in real time. Status indication of the STANDBY/PRESSURIZING equipment.
• Possibility of controlling 2 fans with a single panel and power supply. (PRESSKIT TWIN).
• Key lock.
• Wall fan for 310 mm diameter ducts.
• Lifespan in continuous work of more than 20,000 hours.
• Impeller made of painted sheet steel.
• Anti-contact protection grid.
PRESSURE SENSOR WITH DISPLAY (INCORPORATED IN CONTROL PANEL)
• Preset differential pressure sensor of 0-100 Pa.
• LCD screen.
• High precision calibrated analog sensor.