Roof mounted centrifugal extractor fans with horizontal outlets and ATEX Ex d certification
Centrifugal roofmounted extractor fans, with horizontal air outlet and aluminium rain cap. ATEX Certification and CEE ExII2G Ex d non-sparking motor for working in explosive atmospheres.
• Support base in galvanized steel sheet, with brass suction mouth according to EN-14986 standard.
• Backward curved impeller made of galvanised sheet steel.
• Bird protection grid.
• Aluminum rain cover.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25 ºC +80 ºC.
• Class F motors with ball bearings with ATEX flameproof certification Ex d II B T4 Gb.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet and aluminum.
• Motors with built-in PTC.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• ATEX construction for different categories.
• Ex d explosion proof single-phase motors.