Lownoise, in-line duct extractor fans mounted inside an acoustic casing
• Acoustic casing covered with sound absorbing material.
• Backward curved impeller, except models 125-150-200, with forward blade impeller.
• Standardised inlet and outlet flanges allowing for easy installation in ducts.
• Supplied with 4 support feet that facilitate mounting.
• Linear airflow direction.
• External rotor motors with built-in thermal protector, class F, with ball bearings, IP54 protection.
• Single-phase 230V 50/60 Hz adjustable.
• SV: models 125, 150 and 200 single-phase 230 V 50 Hz.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: +50 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.