Dynamic wall mounted extractor fans with motorised hatch, for smoke exhaust in case of fires, 400 °C/2h and 300 °C/2h
Dynamic wall-mount extractor fans with motorised opening system for connection to extract duct. Specially designed for the fast, effective exhaust of harmful smoke and gases in the event of fire. Suitable for installation in industrial buildings, stores or in any other type of building. Approved as a whole in accordance with standard EN 12101-3, with F400 and F300 certificate. Can be used for ambient ventilation.
• Helicoidal casing support and fixing flange to allow easy wall anchorage and installation.
• With F400 certificate number 0370-CPR-2823 and F300 certificate number 0370-CPR-0973.
• Tubular casing in sheet steel with polyester resin anti-corrosive treatment.
• Variable angle impeller made of cast aluminium.
• Shielded power cable with EMC protection.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
Extruded aluminum hatch:
• An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
• Designed to ensure watertightness.
• Aluminum profile with thermal bridge break.
• Central ceiling and structure equipped with high performance thermal insulation.
• Thermal resistance of the assembly less than 0.89 W/m2·K.
• Limit switches in both positions (open and closed).
• Manual opening system.
• Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings, IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
• IE3 efficiency motors.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 3 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 3 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -25 ºC +40 ºC continuous service, also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50 ºC. S2 operation, 300 ºC/2h, 400 ºC/2h.
• Reliability greater than 11,000 dual cycles.
• Supply voltage at 230 V AC 50/60 Hz.
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in extruded aluminum.
• RAL 7016 supplied as standard. Any other RAL can be supplied on demand.