Acoustically insulated filtration units, backward curved impeller fans with different filtration stages depending on the model
Acoustically insulated filter units with sandwich panel equipped with high performance backward curved impeller fans and different filtration stages depending on the model.
• Acoustically insulated structure.
• Direct driven.
• Air outlet, configurable on 4 sides.
• F6+F8, F7+F9 and G4+F6 filters, depending on selected model.
• Possibility of pre-filter, plus two filtration stages.
• Easy access inspection and cleaning hatch.
• Pressure taps and pressure switches for filter control.
• Galvanised sheet steel structure with acoustic insulation.
• High performance backward curved impeller in sheet steel.
• Built-in support bench.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75 kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Working temperature: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in galvanized steel sheet.