Dynamic wall mount axial extract fans fitted with motorised hatch
Wall mounted axial fans with fiberglass reinforced plastic propeller with motorized opening damper. Suitable for installation in industrial buildings or commercial facilities.
• Wall fixing flange for correct and easy installation.
• Support frame in galvanized sheet steel.
• Fibreglass reinforced polyamide-6 impeller.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• On models 71, the protective grille is supplied as an accessory.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
Extruded aluminum hatch:
• An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
• Designed to ensure watertightness.
• Aluminum profile with thermal bridge break.
• Central ceiling and structure equipped with high performance thermal insulation.
• Thermal resistance of the assembly less than 0.89 W/m2·K.
• Limit switches in both positions (open and closed).
• Possibility of mounting in upper and lower opening.
• Manual opening system.
• IE3 efficiency motors.
• Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection.
• 230V 50 Hz single-phase and 230/400V 50 Hz three-phase (up to 1.5 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -25 ºC +60 ºC.
• Reliability greater than 11,000 dual cycles.
• Supply voltage at 230 V AC 50 Hz.
• Working temperature: -25ºC +60 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive in extruded aluminum.
• RAL 7016 supplied as standard. Any other RAL can be supplied on demand.
• AA: impeller-motor air direction for air entry to premises.