Roof mounted axial extract fans with vertical air outlets
Roof mounted axial extract fans with vertical air outlet, designed for extracting large air volumes in industrial or similar premises.
• Support base in galvanized steel sheet and anti-corrosive treatment.
• Adjustable cast aluminum impeller.
• Protection grid against contacts according to UNE-EN ISO 12499.
• Non-return damper in aluminum sheet to prevent the entry of water when the fan is not running.
• Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
• Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
• Motors with IE3 efficiency for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW, except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
• Three-phase 230/400 V 50 Hz (up to 4 kW) and 400/690 V 50 Hz (powers greater than 4 kW).
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: -20 ºC +40 ºC.
• Anti-corrosive finish in polyester resin, polymerised at 190 ºC, after degreasing with phosphate-free nanotechnology treatment.
• Fans with 2 speed motor.
• 2 and 8 pole fans according to diameter.
• Special windings for different voltages and frequencies.
• Total stainless steel construction.
• Hot dip galvanized steel construction.