Dynamic wall-mount extractor fans with motorised hatch, for smoke exhaust in fires, 400°C/2h and 300°C/2h.
Dynamic wall extractor fans with motorised opening system and protective grating for use without extract duct. Specially designed for the fast. effective exhaust of harmful smoke and gases in the event of fire. Suitable for installation in industrial buildings. stores or in any other type of building. Approved in accordance with standard EN -12101-3. with F-400 and F-300 certificate. Can be used for ambient ventilation.
- An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
- Equipment structure made of anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.
- Water-tight design to prevent water entry.
- Heat insulation of 60 mm to prevent hot air loss in the winter.
- The wall mount bracket permits correct. easy installation.
- With F-400 certificate number 0370-CPR-2823 and F-300 certificate number 0370-CPR-3249
- Limit switch.
- Variable angle rotors made of cast aluminium.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- Class H motors for S1 continuous operation and S2 emergency use. With ball bearings. IP55 protection and 1 or 2 speeds. depending on model.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase. 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 3kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers greater than 3kW).
- Maximum temperature of air to be carried: S1 -20°C +40°C continuous service. also suitable for warm climates with temperatures up to 50°C. S2 operation. 300°C/2h. 400°C/2h.
- Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.
- Anti-corrosive paint finish. in the colour requested by the client.