Dynamic wall-mount extractor fans fi tted with motorised hatch.
Dynamic wall extractor fans with motorised opening system and protective grating for use without extract duct. Suitable for installation in industrial buildings, stores or in any other type of building. Can be used for ambient ventilation.
- An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
- Equipment structure made of anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.
- Water-tight design to prevent water entry.
- Heat insulation of 60 mm to prevent hot air loss in the winter.
- The wall mount bracket permits correct, easy installation.
- Limit switch.
- Variable angle rotors made of cast aluminium.
- Airflow direction from motor to impeller.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings, IP55 protection, except single-phase models from size 45 to size 56, IP54 protection.
- 1 or 2 speeds, depending on model.
- Single-phase 230V-50Hz and three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers greater than 4kW).
- Operating temperature: -25°C +50°C
- Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.
- AI: Hatch attached at the top part, motor-impeller air direction for air extract from premises.
- AA: Hatch attached at the top part, impeller-motor air direction for air entry to premises.
- Anti-corrosive paint finish, in the colour requested by the client.