Low-noise, in-line duct extractor fans for automatic operation mounted inside a 40 mm phonoabsorbent acoustic insulated casing, with constant pressure control
• Acoustic casing coated with phonoabsorbent material.
• All models fitted with a reaction impeller.
• Standardised inlet and impulsion flanges allowing for easy installation in ducts.
• Fitted with a folding inspection cover.
• Support feet built into the box, for easy installation.
• Linear airflow direction.
• Single-phase 200-240 V 50/60 Hz, IP54 protection. Except model SVE/PLUS/EW-400/H, 200-277 V 50/60 Hz, IP55 protection.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: ‐25 °C +60 °C. Except model SVE/PLUS/EW-200/H, ‐25 °C +45 °C.
• External E.C. Technology rotor motors with high efficiency.
• Equipment preconfigured in constant pressure mode with 100 Pa setpoint.
• Possibility of adjustment to other pressures.
• Possibility of working with a constant flow rate.
• Plug&Play system for easy installation.
• Programming range from 0 to 2500 Pa.
• On-off switch with built-in safety locking system.
• 230 V AC single-phase and 380 V AC three-phase power versions.
• IP55 protection.
• Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.