In-line, low noise duct fans mounted inside a 40 mm Phonoabsorbent acoustic casing
• Acoustic casing coated with phonoabsorbent material.
• All models fitted with a reaction impeller.
• Standardised inlet and impulsion flanges allowing for easy installation in ducts.
• Fitted with a folding inspection cover.
• Support feet built into the box, for easy installation.
• Linear airflow direction.
• Speed controlled by a built-in 10 kΩ MTP010 power meter or an external 0‐10 V signal.
• Single-phase 200‐240 V 50/60 Hz, IP54 protection. Except model SVE/PLUS/EW‐400/H, 200‐277 V 50/60 Hz, IP55 protection.
• Maximum temperature of air to be carried: ‐25 °C +60 °C. Except model SVE/PLUS/EW‐200/H, ‐25 °C +45 °C.
• External E.C. Technology rotor motors with high efficiency and built-in variable speed drive controlled by 0‐10 V signal.
• Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.