Dynamic discharge systems with motorised opening function fi tted with roof-mount extract fan
Dynamic discharge systems with roof-mounted extract fans and motorised opening function. Suitable for installation in industrial or commercial buildings. Can also be used for ambient ventilation in the buildings in which it is installed.
- An extremely robust structure that is able to withstand severe weather changes.
- Equipment structure made of anti-corrosive galvanised sheet steel.
- Water-tight design to prevent water entry.
- Heat insulation of 60mm to prevent hot air loss in the winter.
- Adaptable skirting for correct, easy installation on the roof.
- Maintenance switch fitted with NA/NC auxiliary contact to control equipment disconnection.
- Tubular casing in sheet steel with polyester resin anti-corrosive treatment.
- Cast aluminium rotors.
- 125 rotors made of cast aluminium with 3, 6 or 9 blades with adjustable angle of inclination.
- Motorised opening arms, with encapsulated IP-65 mechanism.
- Supply voltage 230 V, AC 50Hz.
- Reinforced, guaranteed system with more than 10,000 operations at maximum load.
- Maximum load 1000 Nw.
- Automatic opening function via external control system signal (fire station, smoke detector...) Control systems not included in the supply.
- Limit switch to signal the hatch position.
- IE3 efficiency motors for powers equal to or greater than 0.75kW except single-phase, 2-speed and 8-pole.
- Class F motors with ball bearings and IP55 protection.
- Three-phase 230/400V-50Hz (up to 4kW) and 400/690V-50Hz (powers higher than 4kW).
- Operating temperature: -25°C +50°C
- Anti-corrosive finish on galvanised sheet steel.
- Polyester resin anti-corrosive paint finish.
- Motorised opening arms with supply voltage of 24V. DC